We're up to episode 6!
This episode goes from healthy breakfast, to iconic apparel, to cover letters and more. I introduce you to one of my favorite bands, Bran Van 3000, and an amazing series of music compilations from a Parisian restaurant called Buddha Bar. Listen through to the end to hear a special message about remembering "the forgotten generation".
- Baracuta G9 Harrington review
- Tiny Buddha
- 5 Things That Make Smart People Sound Dumb
- Best Way to Get a Pay Raise
- Write a Better Cover Letter
- Don't You Forget About Gen-X
- Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth by Dandy Warhols
- Old School by Bran Van 3000
- Cult Of Personality by Living Colour
- Karma by Outsized
Recorded at KPSU Portland's College Radio on May 11, 2017